Hi, I'm Jibin Thomas
I'm a Frontend Developer who loves to build Web sites & applications with a strong focus on responsive designs, performance & future maintainability using the latest frontend technologies & best practices.
Hi, I'm Jibin Thomas. I'm a frontend developer based in Mumbai, India. Currently, I'm working as a Senior Frontend Developer at Pepper Content building Peppertype & marketing pages. Previously I worked at The Souled Store as a UI Developer.
I'm passionate about web development and love to stay updated about the latest technology trends. Apart from programming, I love to play FPS games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive & Valorant with my friends, read fictional books, and binge on TV series.
SDE2 - Frontend Developer
- Made vital contribution on developing the platforms (This is the core product where the businesses can order content, creators work, and the internal operation team manages all of the projects)
- Implementing design overhaul for the marketing pages (Gatsby + Strapi CMS)
- Pepper Content Blog setup using headless WordPress & Next.js
- Adding features to Peppertype
- Worked on developing Peppertype Chrome Extension
- Conducting technical interviews
The Souled Store
Jr. Frontend Developer
- Migrating the site from SPA into SSR using Next.js for boosting SEO and decreasing the first load time.
- Transformed the transactional and marketing email templates into improved designs, keeping in line with the brand identity.
- Collaborated with the SEO team to remodel on-page SEO using best practices.
- Created new APIs on Falcon (Python) and automate sitemap generation and order health status updates on slack.
Masonry layout using only CSS
Indexable object in typescript
Using dynamic object key without typescript giving "No index signature with a parameter of type string was found on type" error
Simple monorepo setup with create-react-app and shared component library
Creating a demo of a monorepo with create-react-app and a shared component library without ejecting from CRA
Scheduled deployments using GitHub Actions on Zeit Now
How I leveraged GitHub actions to schedule deployments in Zeit Now platform using cron.
Next.js + Redux without disabling prerendering (Updated)
Integrating redux to your server-side rendered application in nextjs while preserving prerendering
Dark mode for the web
Enable dark mode for your users using prefers-color-scheme media query
Next.js + Redux
Integrating redux to your server side rendered application in nextjs
Integrating payment in your Android Application
Easy steps to add payment support in your android application using Razorpay
How to get started with IoT using NodeMCU Devkit and Firebase database
Getting started with Internet of Things